Stealth has a wide variety of rugged industrial keyboards & pointing devices and have been designed for use in a multitude of applications including HMI, operator interface, shop floor, data acquisition, kiosks, medical carts, mobile mount, and outdoor use to name a few.
Industrial desktop keyboard, w/ Built-in Touchpad Mouse
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications
- ABS-Polycarbonate Sealed Plastic Case
- 116 Keys including 24 function keys and Windows Key
- Integrated Touchpad with 2 mouse buttons)
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- Includes 10′ cable (specify PS/2 or USB)
The Stealth Computer model 5000-DU-TP2 is a sealed NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 rated keyboard with an ABS polycarbonate case. It has 116-keys including 24 function keys and a Windows Key. The integrated touchpad pointing device and mouse buttons provides a total solution. The mounting holes on the back further increase the unit’s versatility.
Industrial Approvals Key Switch Power Temperature Range Humidity Shock Vibration Dimensions Cable Compatibility Additional Options Warranty Model Numbers Disclaimer