Return and Repair Policy
Return Material Authorization Numbers (RMAs)
- Before a customer ships a product back to
Stealth, the customer must obtain a valid RMA number. RMA
numbers can be obtained by using our
on-line RMA FORM or by
completing the PRINTABLE FORM and faxing it back to us.
- Once you have received the RMA# please
follow the instructions included and ship to the address
shown. Please include reference to the RMA# on your paperwork
and have it clearly marked on the Shipping Label.
- Material received without an authorized RMA
Number will be refused or shipped back.
- Authorized RMA Numbers will expire 30 days
after they are issued.
- Only the quantity and material specified on
the original RMA request can be returned with the RMA Number
- Please package returned products in their original packaging
or equivalent to ensure that they will arrive damage free.
- Stealth recommends returning products by United Parcel
Service, Federal Express, DHL, or another reputable freight
- The customer prepays all inbound freight charges for both
in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs. Stealth is not
responsible for damage that may incur during this shipment. It
is recommended that you insure the shipment.
- Warranty Repairs will be returned to the customer at
no-charge via ground freight only. If you require overnight or
other special shipping arrangements, this will be available at
the customer's expense. This can be accomplished by the
Issuing a Purchase Order with the notation "prepay & Add
Provide your own carriers account number (freight Collect)
We will prepay freight cost and bill to your credit card
Freight Claims and Shipment Damage
- If the customer receives the original product in damaged
condition, notify Stealth immediately. If the shipment was
sent by Stealth as a "prepaid" service, Stealth will help the
purchaser process the damage claim at once.
- If the original freight charges were sent "freight collect"
or by other means please notify the carrier immediately to
initiate a claims inspection. Stealth will provide assistance,
as necessary to process the freight claim.
- If we receive your RMA shipment to Stealth in damaged
condition, Stealth will notify you at once. You will then be
required to contact the carrier immediately to initiate a
claims inspection. Stealth Customer Service will provide
assistance, as necessary, to process the freight claim.
NOTE: the freight companies generally require the company who
initiated the shipment to call to make arrangement for claims
Warranty Repair & Replacements
Out of Warranty Repair Services
- Stealth will provide you with a written Repair/ Estimate
prior to any service being performed
Returns for Credit
- To receive credit for standard product, the product must be
in resalable condition complete with original packaging,
documentation and accessories. Stealth will make that
determination after evaluating the returned product.
- Credit may be refused for any of the following conditions:
Abuse, misuse, neglect, or accidental damage
Improper installation or setup
Failure to provide a suitable operating environment
Use of the product for purposes other than those for which
it was designed
Unauthorized attachment, removal, or alteration of any part
of the product
Unusual mechanical, physical, or electrical stress,
scratches, or dents
Modifications or repairs done by parties other than the
- Stealth is under NO obligation to accept RMA's for wrongly
ordered goods. Exceptions may be considered based on individual
situations however a minimum 15% and up to 40% restocking fee
will apply. Products beyond 30 days in age are not eligible