- High Performance Computing Server
- Dual Node System, with 2 Servers in 1
- Modular Design with Quick Parts Swap-out
- 1U (1.75" High) Rack Mount Chassis
- Dual Socket Intel Xeon Systems X2
- Highly Scalable DDR3 Memory
- Front Accessible Hot Swap Hard Drives
- PCIe Expansion Slot Support
- Microsoft Server 2008/2003
- Red Hat, VMware Compatible
- 2 Year Warranty
1.7"(H) x 17.6"(W) x 28.0"(D)
43mm(H) x 448mm(W) x 714mm(D)
Two Complete Servers in One!
Intel Xeon Processors for Maximum Workloads
The Stealth Model SR-1600
is a high performance 1U rack server engineered for demanding HPC (High Performance Computer) workloads. Stealth's high-availability machine delivers all the benefits of two servers operating in a single, space saving rack chassis.
With four total Intel Xeon processors (two per node) the
SR-1600 is capable of handling your high intensity computing needs at a reduced cost. The modular system design allows for complete component swap out in mere minutes eliminating the time and financial costs of extended downtime.
Ideal deployment includes applications that require maximum computer density for Manufacturing, Financial Services, Scientific/Engineering, Aerospace, and Energy, to name a few.
Contact us today to discuss your application with one of our product specialists. Toll Free: 1-888-STEALTH (1-888-783-2584).