July 28th, 2011 by Andrew Pakula
Our Smallest Mobile Mini PC to Date!
Includes Stealth’s Smart Vehicle
DC Power Control Features
Designed specifically for embedded, field and mobile applications. The Stealth model LPC-125LPM is an extremely reliable, energy efficient, small form factor computer that measures a little larger then a deck of playing cards, 4.0″ x 6.1″ x 1.45″ or 102mm x 155mm x 37mm.
Stealth’s model LPC-125LPM PC operates within a wide range of DC input power, 10-26VDC and is equipped with a secure power connector to avoid careless disconnections. Stealth’s mobile computers feature our integrated smart vehicle power controls for safe power up and power down.
Stealth Embedded/Mobile PCs are an ideal computing platform for in-vehicle, mobile, industrial control, diagnostic, machine, medical and a host of other applications.
Contact us today to discuss your application with one of our product specialists. Toll Free: 1-888-STEALTH (1-888-783-2584).
- Ideal for Embedded, Field, Mobile Computing
- Start Up/Shut Down Delay Features
- -10 to +60C (14 to 140F) Temperature Range
- DC Power Input 10V-26VDC
- Low Power Consumption, Energy Efficient
- Ultra Small, Only 4.0″ x 6.1″ x 1.45″ in size
- Intel D525 1.8GHz Dual Core CPU
- SSD Standard, Optional HDD
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, Audio, Serial,
Video, ExpressCard/34, Mini-PCIe Slot
- Low Profile Rugged Aluminum Chassis
- Panel/Wall Mount Brackets Included
- Windows 7 & XP Pro Compatible,
other O/S Options Available
For more information on the LPC-125LPM: