May 20th, 2010 by Andrew Pakula
Introducing Stealth’s New Solid State Drives (SSD)
Rugged, Fast, No Moving Parts, Highly Reliable
SSD is the acronym for Solid State Drive. SSD’s are highly reliable storage devices that use solid-state memory (NAND Flash) to store data. Stealth Computer SSD products emulate a standard 2.5″ mobile hard drive and are a direct, no fuss plug-in replacement.
Typical capacities of SSD’s are currently 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Stealth offers SSD in two technologies, MLC and SLC. Please see our knowledge base to help you decide on the best SSD for your application Single Level Cell (SLC) or Multi Level Cell (MLC).
Justifying the use of SSD technology in today’s computer applications has become easy when you consider the benefits and features achieved. Stealth’s new Solid State Drives (SSD) are available in all Stealth products including Rack PC/Servers, LittlePCs, Panelmounts, rugged Portable PCs or you can purchase them as standalone devices directly from our on-line store at StealthDirect.com.
Contact us today to discuss your application with one of our product specialists. Toll Free: 1-888-STEALTH (1-888-783-2584) or order online and receive Free Shipping from our new secure e-commerce website, StealthDirect.com.
What are the advantages of Solid State Drives?:
- Cutting Edge Storage Performance
- Rugged, No Moving Parts, Highly Reliable
- Easily Interchangeable with Existing Hard Drives
- Extreme Read/Write Speeds in excess of 200MB/s
- Wide Temperature Ranges 0-70°C
- High Shock, Vibration and Altitude Ranges
- Operates in High EMI or Electric Magnetic Interference
- Silent (No Noise) and Lightweight
- Energy Efficient Low Operational Power
- Faster Application Launch Times
- 2.5″ Size Replaces Standard hard drives
- Available in sizes from 32GB to 256GB capacities
For More Information on Stealth’s Solid State Drives: