November 9th, 2009 by Andrew Pakula
Space Saving, 2U, Noise Free Rackmount PC/Server
Fanless by design, Stealth’s fanless rack PC is available in single or dual system designs all built-in to a slim 3.5″ high (2U) rack mountable steel chassis with locking front door. Stealth’s SR-2625F is a noise free rackmount Server/PC engineered with powerful Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
Stealth’s fanless system operates without noisy cooling fans that can draw in dirt and dust causing potentially catastrophic failures. The space saving design features a rugged extruded aluminum chassis that provides superior heat dissipation. Stealth’s fanless computer products are excellent for a multitude of applications including; Audio/Video recording, Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks, Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface applications.
- Fanless, Noise Free Computing
- Space Saving 2U, 3.5″ Rack Server/PC
- Dual System Option in same space
- Powerful Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability, HDCP, Full HD support and HDMI
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, RS232, Video, Audio, Serial, HDMI, DVI-I and optional Wireless
- WatchDog Timer supported
- Low Noise, Low Power Consumption
- Dual Display Capability
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) optional
- Windows 7/Vista/XP Pro Compatible, *other O/S Options Available
For more information on the SR-2625F: