July 30th, 2009 by StealthWarrior
Microsoft’s new O/S Windows 7 was released to manufacturing recently (July 22, 2009)
Windows 7 is due out in general release on Oct. 22, 2009 and has been receiving favorable reviews from most techies.
To try out the Pre-release of Windows 7 you can download it here for free.
Posted in Industry News | Comments Off
July 15th, 2009 by Andrew Pakula
Power and efficiency in a small package
Low Cost – High Performance Mini PC
Not every application demands higher-end computational performance. The new Stealth LPC-385 small form PC offers a tremendous price-performance value in a robust little package.
The LPC-385 small PC punches through with Intel’s latest ATOM dual-core processor technology. The rugged aluminum light-weight chassis measures only 7.48″ x 7.87″ x 2.75″ in size yet performs like a full sized desktop PC.
The LPC-385 is ideal for Digital Sign, Interactive Kiosks, Point of Sale, HMI, Hospitality, Retail and a host of other applications.
Contact us today to discuss your application with one of our product specialists. Toll Free: 1-888-STEALTH (1-888-783-2584).
- Low Cost, High Performance Small PC
- Intel dual-core Atom Processor
- Energy Efficient, Low Power Consumption
- Small Size; 7.48″(W) x 7.87″(D) x 2.75″(H)
- Rugged Aluminum Chassis
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability
- Built-in USB 2.0, Video, Audio and Networking
- Optional Wi-Fi, Wireless Networking
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) optional
- VESA/Panel/Wall Mount Bracket – optional
- Windows Vista & XP Pro Compatible
*other O/S Options Available
7.48″(W) x 7.87″(D) x 2.75″(H)
(190 x 200 x 70 mm)
For more information on the LPC-385:
Posted in Hardware, High Tech, Industry News, Mini PC & Small Form Factor, Stealth Computer | Comments Off